**One Week remains! No late submissions accepted!**
**REMINDER: All proceeds go to a no kill animal shelter, I need more participants!**
The long wait is over! The new charity collab is officially OPEN!
Take a close look at my previous collaborations:
Honoring our antagonists/supporting antagonists
Celebrating Kirby's Anniversary
Biggest collab on deviantART by far with 270 people!!
Grumpy Cat is the theme of this collaboration!! Let us honor the world's grumpiest cat and raise money for the Animal Shelter!!
The rules are as follows:
- Bear in mind, Grumpy Cat is a girl! Although I may allow genderbending if you want her to be more masculine!
- Only 1 submission per person and effort is paramount to get accepted! Quick doodles and sketches are a nono
- Traditional/Digital only please (anthromorphism is allowed)
- I want a fullbody picture of this cat please i.imgur.com/6L5Ru7k.gif
- Grumpy Cat needs to be GRUMPY! No happy smiley giddy crap please
- Off site participants are allowed!
- Grumpy cat will not be wearing clothes! Very simple accessories may be allowed (comment first before doing so)
- Please mention this collab by linking this journal to your submission
- To submit: Please comment here with the link to your submission, note me or tag me using the mentions feature! I will collect it! You cannot use old submissions! The submission must be made for this collab only! Entries earlier than April 14th, 2014 will be declined!
- DeviantART submission rules apply.
- No heavy references please, I want it to be completely your own work. This applies to stock use too, only brushes, poses (non traced) and textures are permitted for stock.
- Minimum canvas size is 800x600 or 600x800
- Please submit using a transparent background! If you can't then on a white plain background is fine, I'll take care of the rest.
- Remove watermarks from your submission please, that includes signatures directly on the character too. However if you want to add a signature beside your character that is fine (tho I will be clipping them off when adding them to the background!). You can also upload a marked character and send me an unmarked one separately too if you wish. I understand art theft is a concern.
To sign up, you must comment to this journal stating you will participate and I'll add you to the participants list.